Sunday, February 8, 2026

Where To Find The Best Bargains For Your Garden 

Victorian polymath John Ruskin is renowned for saying it’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s worse to pay too little. I disagree; I get a massive hit when I acquire a bargain, whether it’s a 14th-century stone urn for the garden or a Lego Land Rover from eBay for my grandson. The hunt is always an attractive part of the “sniffing out” process. My garden is stashed full of great finds: seats, urns, plants aplenty, pots galore – and I have sourced a few for clients’ gardens, too. Having designed gardens for domestic and public use for over 50 years, I now have a “little black book” of contacts for just about everything you need to make a garden…….Continue reading….

Advertisement
 

 

 

Leave a Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google’s Next Big Gemini Upgrade Beats Claude and ChatGPT At Their Own Game

Google has been busy integrating Gemini across its products and services , but the AI itself falls well short of competitors like Claude and...